RIP Jimmy Sullivan "The Rev"


"I reach towards the sky I've said my goodbyes my heart's always with you now...I won't question why so many have died my prayers have made it through..." -Gunslinger



I was saddened to hear that The Rev (drummer for Avenged Sevenfold) died this morning in his home. I've been an A7X fan for a long time now way before they were popular/famous (i'm talking sounding the seventh trumpet days). My thoughts are with his family and the band right now. I can't imagine what they're going through with his death being so sudden and at such a young age (28, only 2 years older than me).

I hope the band will continue making music together even though they've lost a brother.




"There's nothing here to take for granted with each breath that we take the hands of time strip youth from our bodies and we fade, memories remain as time goes on." -Unbound


Unholy Confessions one of my all time favorite songs (best intro ever!)

Afterlife

Bat Country

Sieze the Day (something we all need to remember to do!)

RIP Jimmy! You'll be missed!

1 Response to RIP Jimmy Sullivan "The Rev"

  1. Anonymous says:

    R.I.P Jimmy Sullivan 'The Rev' . such an amazing drummer
    Lydia
    Linkin xxxxxxxxxxxx

Post a Comment